Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lancelin, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was also a fairly recent I think TOCWA interview with a Synergy employee who suggested that Tesla was looking to install alongside the WA Govt rollout in a number of places.

See the video in this post, particularly comments at 1.26.30 or so.

So much like NSW think there is a lot of work going on that isn't seen on the Tesla website map.. albeit no doubt Govt funding can help bring things forward.

So much like NSW think there is a lot of work going on that isn't seen on the Tesla website map.. albeit no doubt Govt funding can help bring things forward.
Yes - even the site this thread about isn't on the map, and we also know about Albany. Previously unknown Supercharger sites seem to show up under construction with some regularity - eg the recent Runaway Bay site in Queensland. In WA I'd be keeping an eye on Bunbury for example.

Yes - even the site this thread about isn't on the map, and we also know about Albany. Previously unknown Supercharger sites seem to show up under construction with some regularity - eg the recent Runaway Bay site in Queensland. In WA I'd be keeping an eye on Bunbury for example.
Bunbury? I would not think so. You may not be aware but there is already a supercharger at Eaton which is a suburban neighborhood of Bunbury.

The Lancelin site is waiting for Western Power upgrades.

The WAEV network chargers have already been installed, but won't be powered up for a few more months.
The Superchargers will be installed at the same location.

Published on Wednesday, 24 May 2023 at 11:51:09 AM

Synergy has advised that the “Go-Live” date for the electric vehicle charging station in Lancelin has been delayed. The EV chargers have been installed but they won’t be operational for another 3-4 months.

The EV charging station in Lancelin is located on Rock Way adjacent to Wangaree Park, and will contain two EV chargers – see area highlighted yellow on map below.

Synergy and Western Power are working together to ensure this delay is minimised as much as possible and apologise for any inconvenience the delay may cause.

Further updates will be provided once the chargers are fully operational.

• Informative
Reactions: Hairyman
Lancelin under construction, photos from the TOCWA group on FB:

1687328449746.png

1687328473948.png

From Plugshare

I wonder why they made it two reverse parking bays plus one forward parking bay, when you can't use the latter with a trailer attached anyway - it will stick out onto the road.

View attachment 954267
By all reports anyone approaching the forward parking spot from the left of photo will have to manoeuvre very cautiously or they’ll hit the Supercharger stall or kerb