Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lafayette, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was there on Monday, and there was a crew doing directional boring.

Attachments

• IMG_7229.jpeg
    IMG_7229.jpeg
    632.8 KB · Views: 165
If someone can get confirmation that these chargers are online, we can update supercharge.info

There was a post on the Indiana Owners Group Facebook page from two days ago saying that there were open with picture of a couple cars charging.

I just checked NAV in my car and it is showing total of 24 stalls now, so that also seems to confirm it is indeed operational.

IMG_4018.jpg

Reactions: JamesEarl15
There was a post on the Indiana Owners Group Facebook page from two days ago saying that there were open with picture of a couple cars charging.

I just checked NAV in my car and it is showing total of 24 stalls now, so that also seems to confirm it is indeed operational.

View attachment 875316
Awesome,

You should have heard my friend when he was talking about it (first road trip). He said "WOW, this charger is superfast and there are ALOT of Teslas" lol. I told him this is the norm these days but then reiterated how fast it was and how many cars there were. So i looked at supercharge.info and told him there were only 8 chargers, then he said NOOOOOOO...

So that's good they expanded that because there is a lot of traffic that goes through that corridor.