Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Firebaugh, CA (I-5 / West Panoche Rd, LIVE 13 Nov 2020, 56 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why would people be travelling for Thanksgiving with the virus spiking and blame being given to small gatherings? Are people determined to give grandma the virus?
Agree with your logic and sentiment, but people will travel regardless. We are not going anywhere for Thanksgiving or Xmas, or having people over. But, we do have Zoom sessions planned for gift opening with our adult children.

Reactions: gene
I’m speculating an early Thanksgiving week press release announcing this new charger along with several other California chargers being activated at the same time - Traver, Stockton, possibly Woodland, Fresno expansion, etc...

We’ll see. ;)

Cannot wait for this place to open. Gonna be there first day and use that as an excuse to touch all the other new Superchargers in LA that have opened in the last few months. Not gonna talk to anyone closer than 30 feet and I'll wear a mask at the drive-thru. I don't wanna contribute to the spread.
Agree with your logic and sentiment, but people will travel regardless. We are not going anywhere for Thanksgiving or Xmas, or having people over. But, we do have Zoom sessions planned for gift opening with our adult children.
Sad!

It was bound to come out eventually. **** this *sugar*. FIREBAUGH IS OPEN!!!!
2C57DE75-B6AE-4201-9943-738BA5399632.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to get all cranky at people for not having photos. But I just saw a post on a private Facebook group from the first Tesla owner to charge at this place, according to the Tesla workers on-site. And she had a bunch of photos. Good enough for me.

Bruce.

• Helpful
Reactions: mblakele