Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Supercharger Progress

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think with the upcoming M3, they absolutely lay out a plan of how they can support that many cars on their network.

Maybe Tesla thinks people will use their home 240 volt outlets. With 200 mile range, cut down drastically because everyone HAS to drive at 80+++ mph at all times of the year, it will be interesting if all these people buying the poorer man's Tesla have to go on cross country trips....

I mean, the "competitor", the Bolt, isn't planning on any charging network. There may be a message here.

I make updates to the wiki several times per week, but I'm not systematic about when stations are moved from the upcoming list to the archive list. Information regarding stations which have not yet opened is generally quite up to date with information gleaned from the various supercharger threads here at TMC.

Reactions: rrosenbl
Any idea on the new supercharger locations in CA planned for 2017? The map released by Tesla is low resolution.
I found the high res version of the map and it was definitely no better.

If you squint, you can see Redding, Fort Bragg, Sacramento, Merced, Cambria, Bakersfield, Santa Barbara, and some in the Bay Area and LA / San Diego area. Tesla's projections are imprecise with regard to location and timing, however, so we'll see what we end up with.
Right. These are ideas of where Tesla wants to put stations. Getting the rights to land use, availability of electricity, etc, are worked out later.

I make updates to the wiki several times per week, but I'm not systematic about when stations are moved from the upcoming list to the archive list. Information regarding stations which have not yet opened is generally quite up to date with information gleaned from the various supercharger threads here at TMC.

There is a Supercharger site in Woodburn, OR just off of I5. 8 chargers open 24/7. The location is:

Elmer's Restaurant
255 N Arney Rd
Woodburn, OR 97071

You can see it on the Supercharger map on the Tesla site.

Any sign of building of their Mega Superchargers locations ? :)
Tesla supercharger National Harbor,MD.png
The National Harbor, MD Superchargers might be really big. They seems to be in the middle of an ocean just outside DC. Instead of being at the intersection of major highways, this location is at the intersection of three water ferry lines. Probably the post climate change prototype which explains the Bond 007 Easter Egg option for charging at the lower decks. The rumor is the Model Y is really a Yacht. /joke

Please add Pasadena, CA on the planned list and if anyone knows the status/location, please chime in.

It's a wiki, so anyone can add entries and is welcome to do so (just be careful with editing the table and use the Preview function since there's no WYSIWYG interface). I add locations to the list when we have any rumors of action being taken beyond a listing on the Find Us page.

It's a wiki, so anyone can add entries and is welcome to do so (just be careful with editing the table and use the Preview function since there's no WYSIWYG interface). I add locations to the list when we have any rumors of action being taken beyond a listing on the Find Us page.
Traditionally, none have been added until there is some confirmation. Having Tesla list it as a future hopeful site does not seem sufficient.