Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Columbia, SC - Harbison Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting that it routed you to the SuC, as my in car nav still doesn't show it on the map as of a few minutes ago.
It was listed on mine earlier and now it's not. Just to be clear you want to turn right at the entrance to Home Goods and Staples. Only two of us charging now.

Edit: It's not showing the pricing but my account was charged.

20220803_140503.jpg
20220803_141259~2.jpg
20220803_141549~2.jpg
20220803_141558~2.jpg
20220803_142802~2.jpg

Last edited:
Drove by there yesterday on an epic trip to Chicago from Charleston. Fortunately didn’t need it as the car made it easily to Asheville from Orangeburg despite being loaded down with luggage and a bike on the back! Very impressed with how little projected range was affected.
In general, all the trade press makes so much noise about weight affecting range but the reality of physics makes it not as much of an issue.

Usually when the car is heavily loaded and you pay attention to the range it's on a long trip with a lot of freeway driving. Weight doesn't affect the range at all at steady speeds with well inflated tires (with the minor exception of trivially increased rolling resistance). It's the stop and go stuff in town that the weight does affect but not nearly as much as ICE cars since regen does capture perhaps 60% of the energy required to accelerate. Obviously with ICE, none of that energy is recaptured so it shows up in the EPA city/hwy numbers. People like Munro put too much emphasis on weight and not enough on aerodynamics and rolling resistance because these are the variables the manufacturer can control and really affect range on high speed long trips (where you mostly care about range).

Finally, though quite a ways off I-26 as currently indicated…

The Find Us map does not list the exact location of upcoming Superchargers. Instead, with rare exception, it puts the coming soon pin in the center of the city's name on the map. When the site opens, the coming soon pin will be replaced by an active/open pin in the exact location.

Reactions: robussc and MWhy