Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Columbia, SC - Harbison Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by this site on the way back to Greenville this evening. The charging experience was fine, but there was trash everywhere, which is sad to see. Doesn't help that there isn't any trash cans in walking distance.
My wife noted at Kingsland GA last week that the type of tesla driver is starting to degrade a bit. The site was full and a guy was getting ready to pull into a charge stall when another tesla driver came along and zoomed into the spot taking it. What a jackass.

My wife noted at Kingsland GA last week that the type of tesla driver is starting to degrade a bit. The site was full and a guy was getting ready to pull into a charge stall when another tesla driver came along and zoomed into the spot taking it. What a jackass.
Possibly he didn't notice?

TBH, it amazes me how busy that station is. I guess it is just because it is closer to places to pickup food than the Brunswick location.

Didn’t notice any new electrical hardware, but some bollards and other such gear in the spots adjacent to the stations. Any news about expansion here?
IMG_1806.jpeg

Traffic was crazy and lots of trash around.

Didn’t notice any new electrical hardware, but some bollards and other such gear in the spots adjacent to the stations. Any news about expansion here?

View attachment 1004441
Traffic was crazy and lots of trash around.
I have no news, but I was just there and noticed the new transformer in the substation you can see just to the left of the left-most charger. It's been delivered but hasn't been installed. Some type of expansion is going on.

Reactions: nogajim