Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cheyenne, WY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's apparently a semi-regular event to have a bunch of RVs parked there: Google Maps' satellite view is old enough that it doesn't show the Superchargers, but it does show thirty or forty RVs in that part of the lot.

I stopped at the Cheyenne SC on Sunday, April 20. It took us awhile to find the SC's because they were surrounded by large RV's. Apparently some store was (is?) holding a big RV sale, and dozens and dozens of RV's were surrounding the SC's. They left a small path for me to enter the RV encampment to charge. We were there at 6:30am so no one was there to discuss it. I assume this was a temporary "sales event", but I don't know.

Wow! Talk about big chunks of ICE. At least they left a crevice for you to sneak through!! :wink:

I had the RV glut today. More importantly, 2A does not work. It connects, then flashes green, but after a few seconds of "starting to charge" it gives the "unable to charge" message. 1A works fine, and I didn't try the Bs. I did call it in.

I was just in Cheyenne, WY today. SOMEONE has to make sure they're working! I left a bucket for Tesla owners to leave me change and bills for performing the service.

IMG_9346.JPG
IMG_9347.JPG

Reactions: PStewart