Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chattanooga, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New guy at the exit gate? Was charged one dollar for 20 minutes. The sign says the first 15 minutes are free and that's what the ticket machine to.d hi it should be. Worst location I've been to yet.

Birmingham doesn't pretend to have a free period anymore. You can have your parking ticket validated at a restaurant or pay at the gate. Coffee is about $3 plus tip.

Charged here on Saturday and stalls 3 A/B were not working correctly. They constantly cycled between ramping up to 25kW and then back down to 0. I reported it to Tesla, hopefully gets fixed soon.

I went through on Feb. 7/8 and confirmed the same issue. Called Tesla as well and they said others had already reported it.

Any sign of it actually being repaired?

For anyone following this thread, FYI a new site opened up west of Chattanooga in Kimball. At long last, if traveling between Atlanta and Nashville, you can now skip the hated Chattanooga airport site. Details and discussion here: Supercharger - Kimball, TN
Yes! I cheered and told my wife. We used to stop in Kimball whether heading to Huntsville or Nashville. This supercharger is well-placed. Now if they can place one just inside Georgia on I-75 near the TN border.

For anyone follwing this thread, It looks like Chattanooga is getting a second Supercharger!

I'm incredibly glad to see that they've opened a Supercharger in Kimball on the west side of Chattanooga. Having to backtrack to, of all places, the airport while driving to Atlanta was a pain in the ass. And the airport was ALWAYS an objectively terrible place to put a Supercharger. It got to the point that I wouldn't even bother recommending we take the Tesla if the family was coming with me to Atlanta - between backtracking and having no real food options it just became a non-starter after the first few times.