Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Buford, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Surley not the first to use the Buford Super Charger but caught it early this morning. Great location and easy access. One problem is going to be the curb and light pole behind middle chargers.
1A5A08A1-0C28-42AF-AB53-4EE2EC7C3D05.jpeg
85845DD5-2DB9-4B5C-9950-A7BF256CF282.jpeg

Just heard from Zac and Jesse on Tesla Time News that this was open and came here to report. I see others were faster so I grabbed one of the photos to put it on my phone. I am in Gainesville to this is a nice safety net to get home from most of the places I need to travel.

Just went there. Beautiful!]
@spectrum, can you tell me which store is in the background so I have a better idea on how to find it?

Just heard from Zac and Jesse on Tesla Time News that this was open and came here to report. I see others were faster so I grabbed one of the photos to put it on my phone. I am in Gainesville to this is a nice safety net to get home from most of the places I need to travel.

@spectrum, can you tell me which store is in the background so I have a better idea on how to find it?

It's across from Costco.

Reactions: DWhatley
Sure! It’s in the parking lot of the big plaza that starts with Burlington Coat Factory, DSW, Michaels, etc, but towards the end closer to Michaels. The closest business to the Supercharger is Pier 1 Imports. You won’t miss the red lights on the stalls.
Thanks, I added your notes to my phone. I have the address as 1705 Mall of GA Blvd but the GPS gets a bit confused once you get into the mall area so having a store reference will be helpful, especially since it is likely to be dark when I would need the facility. So far I have been able to reach my longer destinations round trip on one charge but with the colder weather and early darkness, I am really glad to see this one open.

Reactions: spectrum
View attachment 352118 View attachment 352111 View attachment 352111

if you search on Google maps
Tesla SuperCharger, Buford, Ga

Exit #115 off of I-85 go West to first light turn Left, at next light turn Left and go to Stop sign turn Right you will see the Tesla SuperChargers.

This is not an official entry, probably just something a user added. The official entries are called "Tesla Supercharger" (single) and show the number of stalls. Google are probably getting a feed from Tesla.

upload_2018-11-13_19-57-32.png