Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bennington, VT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
Bennington, VT is getting a new supercahrger at the Dunkin with an address of 237 North St, Bennington, VT 05201. Credit to @sirchas for the photo and finding this site already under construction!

1700671436775.png

Bennington, VT is getting a new supercahrger at the Dunkin with an address of 237 North St, Bennington, VT 05201. Credit to @sirchas for the photo and finding this site already under construction!

View attachment 992988
Nice.

Taking care of SW VT. That's US-7 but also NY-7/VT-279/VT-9. That puts it on some fastest routes to Rutland, VT o Killington, VT. Or it's just an alternative route avoiding Interstates.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Bennington, VT

Host Type: Restaurant
Host: Dunkin
Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-7
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: VT-9

US-7

To: Rutland, VT - 55.9 miles
Diversion: 0.1 miles
To: Vergennes, VT - 99.6 miles (Permit)

VT-9:
To: Brattleboro, VT (VT-9) - 40.6 miles
To: Epsom, NH (Construction) (VT-9/NH-9+>US-202,I-89,I-93,I-393/US-4/US-202,NH-9/US-4/US-202) - 121.9 miles

Reactions: DanoVT3 and kayak1
This is great. I have been nominating Bennington and some other nearby places the last couple of supercharger competitions because of a back road route I take from Cold Spring, NY to my home in southern vermont. To make it with my aging MX, I have to charge to 100% at Clinton Corners supercharger on the Taconic otherwise. Bennington will make this trip much easier.

Thanks again for the photo and update. From the description of your visit and photo, my guess is the contractor was finishing up the wiring. They might need to seal/strip the spots in front of the stalls too to finish things off. I'm not sure we've seen any photos of a transformer pad (with or without a transformer) and meter. Those would need to be in place and wired up before Tesla could come and commission the site. Transformers can take a while to arrive these days.

Anyone in the area, if you're looking for an excuse to visit, it would be great to learn the status of the transformer (empty pad, transformer placed, meter present....). Photo of same would help with answer any questions if it isn't obvious. This would help with time estimates on when the site might be ready for a visit from Tesla.

Reactions: kayak1
I am sure its up to GMP to turn it on now. At most locations this is the slowest step. I hope VT and GMP is fast! Did anyone look at the cable holster to see if this is an magic dock?