Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bennington, VT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 1.09.29 PM.jpeg

Just a small update, I was there charging yesterday evening. Only 4 of the 12 chargers were actually live. Most of the locations there to eat are simple fast-food (Duncan Donuts, Subway, Philly's), but there is a sit-down pub and restaurant called "The Dutchmen's Tavern" tucked down the street next to Walgreens a few mins walk. Also I didn't see anywhere near 250kw, closer to 130kw, but may be due to late start in preconditioning.

Attachments

• 20240124_181223.jpg
    20240124_181223.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 23
Just a small update, I was there charging yesterday evening. Only 4 of the 12 chargers were actually live. Most of the locations there to eat are simple fast-food (Duncan Donuts, Subway, Philly's), but there is a sit-down pub and restaurant called "The Dutchmen's Tavern" tucked down the street next to Walgreens a few mins walk. Also I didn't see anywhere near 250kw, closer to 130kw, but may be due to late start in preconditioning.
I can suggest the Dutchmen Tavern. I had the burger which was good. Beer selection is very good.

Reactions: kayak1
Anyone been by this location in the past couple days? I charged here evening of 1/25 and as noted above only 4 dispensers were online. Planning another trip for later this week and see that this location is showing a 🚫 on the map in the Tesla app and when you select it the app gives a "! An Unknown Error Occurred Please try again later". A plow take it out?

Anyone been by this location in the past couple days? I charged here evening of 1/25 and as noted above only 4 dispensers were online. Planning another trip for later this week and see that this location is showing a 🚫 on the map in the Tesla app and when you select it the app gives a "! An Unknown Error Occurred Please try again later". A plow take it out?

I was there yesterday evening. It worked fine and the app on the car directed me to the location to charge. Only 4 chargers are online and the car screen showed only 4 as well. Another car was next to me charging as well.