Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

St. Louis Tesla Enthusiasts Group

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any recommendations on local electricians? Tesla had Mr. Electric contact me and they prepared a quote, but I was not impressed with what they planned to do or how much they wanted for the work. The were not willing to run the conduit through the wall and attic, so I will either do that myself or find another electrician. Also, was thinking about putting the outlet in the ceiling and then creating a spring system that would lift it out of the way, but within reach when not plugged in. Did anyone explore that option?

J Bathe Electric installed my NEMA 14-50 for me when they did my solar panels. Seem to have done a good job. Contact Mike 314-280-0630

Any recommendations on local electricians? Tesla had Mr. Electric contact me and they prepared a quote, but I was not impressed with what they planned to do or how much they wanted for the work. The were not willing to run the conduit through the wall and attic, so I will either do that myself or find another electrician. Also, was thinking about putting the outlet in the ceiling and then creating a spring system that would lift it out of the way, but within reach when not plugged in. Did anyone explore that option?
Are you in St.Louis?

Anyone in St. Louis know where or when the supper charger is in?

Thanks, Tim
The St. Louis area is slated for a SC sometime in 2014, but I haven't spoken to anyone around here that has any clue as to when/where yet. I did hear some rumors of possible HPWC installs, but I don't believe any of those have come to fruition. There are some local owners (including me) who would be happy to lend an outlet to a traveler in need.

The St. Louis area is slated for a SC sometime in 2014, but I haven't spoken to anyone around here that has any clue as to when/where yet. I did hear some rumors of possible HPWC installs, but I don't believe any of those have come to fruition. There are some local owners (including me) who would be happy to lend an outlet to a traveler in need.

Thanks for the update. I would just like to take a trip to visit my Mom and family in Dallas this summer and if there is not a supper charger or a chademo adapter out by then I don't think it would be possible. One night sleeping wouldn't be bad but It would take two days to get there I think. I just made that trip in 13 hours in my prius. That will be gone the end of march when my S85 is ready for me. :)