Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expression of interest: Group buy for custom Rays Volk Racing TE37 18" (Australia)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

antia1

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Geelong
Hello ladies and gentleman

I am a proud new owner of a Model 3 in Melbourne. I am on the prowl for some aftermarket wheels for my Model 3LR and have my eyes set on the Rays Volk Racing TE37. Their reputation precedes themselves. They are unfortunate hard to come by due to difference in the lug nut sizing and potential compatibility issues with the M3P brake calipers.

I have read a thread on the TMC USA forum about an authorised dealer in SF making a custom set of TE37 Saga S-Plus 18" to fit the Tesla 3, which are essentially plug and play.

MK Motorsports, based in Melbourne is an authorised dealer for Rays and are happy to create a custom order for us Aussies. However, they need a firm order of 20 units or 5 sets.

So the question is, is there anyone else in the Land Down Under interested in a group buy? Pricing will range from $4190AUD for the MM standard colour, $4390AUD for a custom colour and $4450AUD for the Bronze Almite. MKM has informed me that because it is a custom batch, it may take 10-12 months for it to arrive. So that's the only downside.

If anyone is interested and is happy to wait, please sing out and message me.

Thank you.

Attached are the links for the TE37 Saga S-Plus wheels that I am talking about (based on the US dealer website), the custom colours that Rays offer and an excellent blog post by Emotive Engineering in regards to TE37 in Teslas.

There's actually a whole thread including pictures on this very forum...

There's actually a whole thread including pictures on this very forum...

Yeah I know. This thread is about getting a group buy for a custom made set of TE37 wheels for Australia.