Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

SR Not Plus Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
nb6sgk

Autopilot is still showing a $3000 cost on my reservation page. Is this a state-by-state difference or something? Did you just order from scratch or are an existing reservation holder?

$35K for a software limited SR+ that includes autopilot is a great deal. I just called to order mine and they confirmed things on my Tesla account to show the pricing and config. THIS DEAL IS REAL! Hurry.

I thought you said you would never buy another Tesla and that you just bought a Chevy Bolt and think it is a better car...

Yep, sure enough you did, multiple times:

AMAZING, Tesla is a hot mess of a dumpster fire. I have bought many cars and this would have been my 7th Tesla purchase. Never, have I had any car company refuse to fix damage on a new vehicle. I had to explain to my son that he would not be getting a Tesla and can wait for a hand-me-down one. Bye, bye Tesla as that was my last visit to your sales department.

Still own 3 Teslas, but I will never purchase another product from them.

I took the latter option to turn down my 7th Tesla car purchase. There will never be another and I am enjoying my Bolt very much considering the price.

So I guess never doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does to most people. :rolleyes:

I can’t help but think that Tesla did not intend to include AP in the $35K price. Don’t be surprised if they come out with a correction stating that AP is not included but can be purchased for an additional fee. But if it really is being included in the $35K price I’d get an order going as fast as possible before Elon wakes up from his pot smoking haze and realizes what he’s done.

Hmm...so I was one of OPs on this forum before things blew up yesterday. All of the sudden now Tesla has set my delivery date for tomorrow for the $35K SR. But I'm still seeing an upcharge request if I want Autopilot. Um, maybe I don't know where to see the full specs. How do I know if I will get cloth seats or not?

• Informative
Reactions: palmer_md
One of the posters also states he has no surcharge for autopilot or the blue paint. Good for him or her. Please let me know about whether there is a fee for AP and paint if you ordered the SR non plus back in February or March.

For me I do not see Autopilot, and I chose the black color to save costs, and of course, I would love upgraded seats for free. But I will let you all have a real pic now that it appears I am picking up the car tomorrow!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190412-135411.png
    Screenshot_20190412-135411.png
    361.2 KB · Views: 69