Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Someone has decided to damage drivers side rear door

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed today that someone has quite badly damaged rear drivers side door, loads of deep scratches and a crease.

I use a T5 Samsung SSD, that has 100 of clips on it, but oddly enough it was recording last night upto a certain time stamp, there were 3 people in front of my car and looking at it, pointing to it, etc. but recorded no more that evening, not them walking away or driving away, it did not record me getting back into the car and driving home, any ideas? as to why, it has recordings of today.

So frustrating, all this so called technology, but it just does not seem to work in a logical way.

Also if someone did hit my car would the alarm go off?

Would there be recording else where apart from on my SSD?

I noticed today that someone has quite badly damaged rear drivers side door, loads of deep scratches and a crease.

I use a T5 Samsung SSD, that has 100 of clips on it, but oddly enough it was recording last night upto a certain time stamp, there were 3 people in front of my car and looking at it, pointing to it, etc. but recorded no more that evening, not them walking away or driving away, it did not record me getting back into the car and driving home, any ideas? as to why, it has recordings of today.

So frustrating, all this so called technology, but it just does not seem to work in a logical way.

Also if someone did hit my car would the alarm go off?

Would there be recording else where apart from on my SSD?

do you know roughly the time and location?

did you have sentry enabled?

if the alarm went off you should get a notification but also it’s supposed to upload video online for that occurrence