Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Life advice and mindless personal attacks coming from a guy with over 7,000 posts on an EV forum. Oh that’s just precious.

Thanks for the tip, but I don’t take life advice from anyone who spends that much time online. That’ like taking dating advice from a Twitch streamer. You should get out and find a little adversity yourself there chief
Dang brother. Right in the feels you got me. Infuriated I am.

Ahh yes because you said something Space Cadet Wizard, of all people, disagrees with he shall attack your intelligence.

0/10 would not recommend you post again.
for you, with love:
man-up-but-im-a-cheerleader.gif

• Disagree
Reactions: K5TRX
... and all I'm saying is that Tesla had been there until Model 3 happened! That's how big things start in today's world! Lucid/Rivan (not legacy automakers) will provide real competition to Tesla and that is absolutely required to ensure Tesla doesn't play around with consumers with fake FSD dreams in two weeks.
Tesla is the first auto company to survive in US after 80 years. Many Rivians and Lucids have come and gone.

BTW, why do you keep using in your avatar an actor who supports genocide ?

I’ve not been in this site long, but it seems to me that @rxlawdude likes to pick fights and argue over nothing…a deep troll, perhaps, and quite believable at that…also, he’s not a lawyer but appears to like to play one on the internet
You've been around here three years less than I have. I am a lawyer, and I hate misinformation. So sue me. :p

You might want to look up "defamation" before making definitive false statements.

Last edited:
You've been around here three years less than I have. I am a lawyer, and I hate misinformation. So sue me. :p

Sorry, I’ve never met a real lawyer that didn’t know basic contract law, or wrote and spoke as you do…but I’ve met plenty of such folks on the internet that pretended to be lawyers! You must be a special case, my apologies.
Well, you're pretty much locked into "Tesla owes nothing to anyone for FSD statements."

You've made a false and defamatory statement, bud.
Haha you think this is defamation?! Please, stop proving me right!
You stated I'm not a lawyer. Is that true or false? It's false. You stated this in a public forum with the intent to disparage. Is that defamation? I think so.

I've PM'd you. Let's take this off line.

• Love
Reactions: El joe
Well, you're pretty much locked into "Tesla owes nothing to anyone for FSD statements."

You've made a false and defamatory statement, bud.

You stated I'm not a lawyer. Is that true or false? It's false. You stated this in a public forum with the intent to disparage. Is that defamation? I think so.

I've PM'd you. Let's take this off line.
Seek help. Professionally.

I’ve not been in this site long, but it seems to me that @rxlawdude likes to pick fights and argue over nothing…a deep troll, perhaps, and quite believable at that…also, he’s not a lawyer but appears to like to play one on the internet
shots fired! We are on a forum! We are all arguing about nothing. Some of us even make a hobby of arguing about arguing! Which I guess is something… but somehow it also feels like less than nothing 🤷

Also I am pretty sure @rxlawdude is a lawyer.

Reactions: tmoz
shots fired! We are on a forum! We are all arguing about nothing. Some of us even make a hobby of arguing about arguing! Which I guess is something… but somehow it also feels like less than nothing 🤷

Also I am pretty sure @rxlawdude is a lawyer.
Thanks. The maxim applies here: 2% of attorneys have to apologize for the other 98%. I'll leave it at that.

He's not banned anymore.

Tell him to swallow his pride and come back to us Losers.

We've all posted stuff we regret at one point or another.

He's still part of the family... tell him to get his butt back here.

You can read some of florida man's best hits here:

Snippiness 2.0

He has spent spent a great deal of his time here lashing out at ANYONE that questions any of his views/choices/opinions. He has belittled and straight out insulted many people here. He mocks their cars, their situations, even their names. He has made it very clear on several occasions he has no use for this forum.

I can almost guarantee he will come back here, but only when he has great photos to post. He won't use that opportunity to to make it a positive experience for everyone else. He will brag, talk about how he made the best choices, and then take the time to insult a few people on the way out, me included.

I was hoping his ban was permanent, after he intentionally circumvented the language filters, and then lashed out at the community as a whole. If he does use the other threads here, it won't be long before he is banned again. He has thin skin and a massive ego. Something most of us deal with in our 20's. He's in his 50's. That's just sad.

You can read some of florida man's best hits here:

Snippiness 2.0

He has spent spent a great deal of his time here lashing out at ANYONE that questions any of his views/choices/opinions. He has belittled and straight out insulted many people here. He mocks their cars, their situations, even their names. He has made it very clear on several occasions he has no use for this forum.

I can almost guarantee he will come back here, but only when he has great photos to post. He won't use that opportunity to to make it a positive experience for everyone else. He will brag, talk about how he made the best choices, and then take the time to insult a few people on the way out, me included.

I was hoping his ban was permanent, after he intentionally circumvented the language filters, and then lashed out at the community as a whole. If he does use the other threads here, it won't be long before he is banned again. He has thin skin and a massive ego. Something most of us deal with in our 20's. He's in his 50's. That's just sad.
Unnecessary

Care to show your paperwork.

Otherwise lodge a compliant with SEC. They can figure out what the truth is.
Like I said, not this quarter. And even if it was, Tesla can do whatever they want, spin it however they want, and you’ll still be drinking the kool-aide.

So what does posting my “paperwork” (I assume you mean screenshots of the emails I received) accomplish?

Reactions: gaspi101
Status
Not open for further replies.