Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have the feeling there were some big buy orders triggered if TSLA was to go under 200? That would explain the insane quick comeback to 215ish.

A lot of people on this forum get tunnel vision.

If you invest in the stock market and ONLY look at the TSLA quote you should really do yourself a favour and sell everything now.

This drop has nothing to do with TSLA. Most of the people trading TSLA today probably don't even know what the company sells.

That was horrifying... TSLA at 195 and SCTY at 34.65 for a moment... I have never experienced anything like this before. :-(

After we're back towards 210s, I'm pretty sure, the worst is over. I will be a buyer today or tomorrow at 200s-ish.

Good bounce off $195. Smart money is waiting in line for cheap TSLA. Of this I'm certain. There are plenty of other "true" momentum stocks that will be severely depressed for a long time due to this. TSLA is sometimes bunched together with these, but is really not a momo stock.

nice bounce? so SELL ;)
I wanted to buy at $215 but I had no chance whet market opened and I didn't wanted to. Now of course there is no "BUY". But I will work to find where could be bottom. I can do it :)

Got 200 shares at $203.88. Hopefully, that will be the bargain. Right now looking good. Just wish the other shares looked as great. Took a good 5 minutes for fill order. I thought I missed it and the shares finally showed as purchased on Ameritrade.

A lot of people on this forum get tunnel vision.

If you invest in the stock market and ONLY look at the TSLA quote you should really do yourself a favour and sell everything now.

This drop has nothing to do with TSLA. Most of the people trading TSLA today probably don't even know what the company sells.

Never said this was Tesla related, in fact I was agreeing with others a few posts above that it isn`t (duh... everything is bleeding). But for a stock price to go down from 230 to 195 in minutes, than suddenly jump up to 215 again while everything else is still in freefall, there had to be some buys set up for the unlikely case we went through a certain limit. I imagine around 200. Just trying to think this through logically.

Status
Not open for further replies.