Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, this thread is pretty valuable. And to echo the others' points, the chance of something like this happening was getting pretty high due to the lack of reaction to China (and to a lesser extent Greece). I locked in some short-term profits myself and have already bought back in this morning, and I expect this thread's tune will change once again as news (Model X configurator) plus ER plus other events start coming to the forefront. X configurator should give plenty of discussion as we should be able to see prices, most features, and a ton of other info to answer some unknowns as well as get some amazing press coverage.

A lot of analysts set a price target and mean it, not a moving trail that'll continously move upwards. When some of the recent analyst PTs were hit (DB, PC, etc.) there has been next to nothing new as far as concrete progress on Tesla's part. Still the same hope for the future, waiting on MX, etc. other than some storage side commitments.

Jurassic-Park-33-Hold-on-to-your-butts1.jpg

NYSE trading halted, markets going haywire.

A small percentage of actual trading in NYSE listed stocks actually trade on the NYSE. So this doesn't really affect the average person, you can still buy/sell all your stocks. Basically, your broker could route your order to BATS instead of NYSE to trade your IBM shares.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.