Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been traveling for a month around SE Asia....love it when the forums are "quiet" and TSLA just keeps rising. And we still have a few potentially big catalysts on the horizon with the Model X reveal/launch and Q2 results.

ATH is getting close. Long and steady does the trick. If we short squeeze from here might be time to take a little profit off the table.

Just want to congratulate the forum member from yesterday who bought and thought he "always buys at the wrong time" Well done my friend and keep thirsty as 400 price target is right around the corner.

+1

That wasn't me but I did buy 10 Sept '15 290 calls at $9.7 yesterday, betting on TSLA reaching $300 by that time. The chance of that happening just went up big time. :biggrin:

One of finest headlines ever

Almost as good as "Headless Body in Topless Bar":

This is how Business Insider is getting their digs at Merrill Lynch:

Analysts say Tesla shares are too expensive, raise their price target 177%

Shorts better take this opportunity to cover hard before the long weekend. 9 days to cover was it?

Clearly they are holding off covering, which is partly I think what is driving the price down while there is decent buyers to be had right now too. But seeing as how we are already over 1M shares traded today (according to google) and we are only in the first 30 minutes... if this keeps up the price will shoot back up from it's down point. They are smartly trying to hold off and let the buying frenzy drive the price back down some... The amount of restraint on these shorts is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.