Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is working hard to hold the price back for damage control. As of this morning there were over 225,000 put options underwater for just this week.

Some big numbers of open interest, even up to the 300 level of puts. I don't fully understand the play there other than someone shorting at 280+ and then selling short puts on top of that and then releasing the short this Friday through options assignment. Money would still be made there.

Either this means a 10 dollar increase by Friday or I don't fully understand the market. I guess they are waiting for a uptrend in futures to make the move.

PSA: Musk interview at Texas Department of transportation in 1hr 10 minutes.

10th annual Texas Transportation Forum program:
Tenth Annual Texas Transportation Forum * January 14 - 16, 2015 * Austin, Texas

Livestream:
Interview with Elon Musk on Livestream

Please Mr. Musk, carefully choose your words today, people are listening to you and are willing to take every and any opportunity to take them out of context to turn a good thing into a bad thing.
Thank you, yours truly.

Dumbest interviewer on the face of the earth..."Shouldn't electric car owners figure out how to pay their share of the taxes gas car owners pay?"

Ummm, isn't that the role of government?

I think for the first time in my life I actually felt sorry for Elon right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.