Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shamrock Texas Supercharger at Route 66 icon "U-Drop Inn" underway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If Ardmore is open, I'm game. Will also have CHAdeMO adapter that I could coordinate/share with others who want to top off in Dallas.

What about if the new Supercharger in Weatherford, OK is open, say around March 12?

Heading North from Dallas to Burkburnett is 152 miles.
Catch a couple of hour charge @ the KOA RV park, head North to Weatherford, OK another 119 miles.

Catch a quick Supercharge, head over to Shamrock, 96 miles away.
Not quite the most direct route to Shamrock, but certainly the least amount of time charging.

I believe a couple from Arkansas (heading West) might also get good use from Weatherford, OK Supercharger.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Charged at Shamrock 5/21- Very nice gift shop located on the property- The ladies inside were very interested in the car- and really liked the tour of it I gave them.

Also, a motorcyclist stopped to look at the car- In discussion with him, he's a visitor from Switzerland doing a Harley tour of the Southwest, but more impertinently, he's a P85D owner in Switzerland! Pretty cool to meet an owner from Europe.

Reactions: TexasDuke
2 Superchargers blocked and 3 not working too well. They start out fine then drop to 0 after a few minutes. Finally found one that worked.
18B8F978-880A-46AA-A186-AA1DD261F2F9.jpeg

Charged here on Sunday Sept 19, 2021- While it's not open on Sundays- looks like they opened the little diner back up inside the U- Drop Inn. I hope it works out for us to stop there when they are open next time we pass through. The building next to this supercharger is so cool.

Reactions: reddy