Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AMD beat expectation and guided higher forecast - stock drop
SMCI beat expectation and guided higher forecast - stock drop
AMZN beat expectation and guided higher forecast - stock drop

Guess we are indeed in Market Correction where beating expectation isn't enough.

TSLA took the beating 1st, now it's other turns.

BTC my TSLA 192.5C at closing and BTO 795P for NVDA.
Let see how that turn out tomorrow.

JHC, SMCI down the shitter! On good results too, let me guess, "market forces", right 🤪

Will need to do something with my 4x -p1000's tomorrow, that's if they don't get assigned overnight, that is...

Witten against Jan 2026 -p800 & -p1000's, so am covered, but not the weekly -pMILK I was looking for over the next year or so

Last edited:
Keep this up and SMCI going to break the records from 2 weeks ago.

Dragging along it's bigger brother NVDA for the ride as usual.

Guess this was the "Boom" in tivoboy's message.

1714513984554.png

1714514060983.png

After rolling my 185 CC's out to July, I started shortening them up today. A little too late to get much done. I opened 2 190 May 3 call for each July 19th 190 calls. I added some 195 calls as well. Looks like MM have taken control back will keep the stock in a channel, until Elon drops another shoe. If he really thinks he's cracked FSD, he may have licensing deals in the works. If he can do with FSD what he's doing with charging, Tesla really will be a software company. If that happens, we really could have a big run and want to be a bit careful about selling ITM or close to the money calls. Hate to lose the opportunity after all the ups and downs of the last 3 years.

Reactions: ChiefRollo