Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is no way that is correct, because I was getting very frustrated with not being allowed to mention FSD 12 as a catalyst in this thread, while everything else seemed to be on the table.

The last few months I did move FSD posts that were too ‘technical’ to more appropriate threads. But this thread is still full of predictions that FSD developments would be a catalyst, including yours. Good call on that one.

Hi. Enjoy your posts. What is SMCI’s relationship to Tesla?
it's all AI... that's my story and i'm sticking to it

"SMCI is integrator of components to NVDA chips which TSLA needs for FSD"

next i will post CARRIER stocks coz all these need aircon

1714468055985.png

Last edited:
I'm going to be stuck helping in surgery today (for almost no money) so I won't be able to trade. Thoughts on what I should do with Fridays 190CCs with TSLA down in pre-market? Take the more manageable loss or wait for FOMC tomorrow? I wonder if we climb later today on solid China numbers....

Reactions: DaBooster
I've not posted this in a while ... trying to size up the direction for the day. Seems that put/call ration increased, now at 1.05, equilibrium in terms of moves yesterday point towards 170, not saying that's where we go, just an observation. Interestingly but we knew some would walk away, ~9.2k p140 came off the table while some loaded ~32.7k of c180. Going off the maxpain chart, the summary line on that site doesn't align to what we see and am too lazy to go through the chain myself to verify ... highest call wall at 200 followed by 180, highest put at 190 followed by 150.

EDIT: Had wrong label on the G-sheets chart...

Screen Shot 2024-04-30 at 8.49.35 AM.png

• Informative
Reactions: Max Plaid
I've not posted this in a while ... trying to size up the direction for the day. Seems that put/call ration increased, now at 1.05, equilibrium in terms of moves yesterday point towards 170, not saying that's where we go, just an observation. Interestingly but we knew some would walk away, ~9.2k p140 came off the table while some loaded ~32.7k of c180. Going off the maxpain chart, the summary line on that site doesn't align to what we see and am too lazy to go through the cahin myself to verify ... highest call wall at 200 followed by 180, highest put at 190 followed by 150.

View attachment 1043086
MM mostly sat out much of yesterday, too much action and volume and why waste dry powder.. I think we’ll see some more of their action coming today and certainly tomorrow.. So, 190-195CC for this week should be safe. NFA

I’m curious why they did such large layoffs in the SC network group including the HEAD of the group whom I thought was quite good..?? I know they don’t want another large negative cash flow quarter - but they are most likely going to get it anyway. SC should be a growth and cash contributing business unit for sure.

Last edited:
MM mostly sat out much of yesterday, too much action and volume and why waste dry powder.. I think we’ll see some more of their action coming today and certainly tomorrow.. So, 190-195CC for this week should be safe. NFA

I’m curious why they did such large layoffs in the SC network group including the HEAD of the group whom I thought was quite good..?? I know they don’t want another large negative cash flow quarter - but they are most likely going to get it anyway. SC should be a growth and cash contributing business unit for sure.
Curious as to why you felt this way……
“the HEAD of the group whom I thought was quite good..??“

I got a phone call from a friend and long-time shareholder last night. He was genuinely concerned that I hadn't yet bought back in. I've only seen him have this much conviction a handful of times. He may have been overly optimistic for much of the past few years but he's a very smart guy and wise investor. He knows that these huge volume gap ups are very unlikely to get filled. He has an incredible gut instinct for identifying the start of a parabolic move. Like @dl003 said last night, best to stay out of the way of this freight train, for now.

Curious as to why you felt this way……
“the HEAD of the group whom I thought was quite good..??“
Not sure exactly what this question is, but

After having listened to her at the inventor day I came away impressed and knowing a bit about the overall SC roll out over the past several years worldwide, and from Teslas own internal progression of her seemed to validate that impression.

Or, maybe it was because so many of my ideas for how SC features should/could evolve managed to make it into reality or into the roadmap. ;-)

Who knows, she probably just said something bad about the mercurial king.

Looking at the chart from Oct 31 last year, there were two aggressive gap ups, each followed by a little sideways trading before the next one. Maybe we go sideways for a few days now?
With the volume spike and change in sentiment this week I get the feeling we will be moving higher by the end of the week

Edit: to put my money where my mouth is I bought 10 may 3rd +$195c @ $2.73 just now. With 16m shares already traded it seems like this squeeze is still running

Last edited:
IF, and that's a big if, we've ended our first leg up, 176 is likely the bottom. At this level, we have the 50 SMA, 0.382 fib retracement, and horizontal support. I see a 0.01% chance we go any lower than that. If 176 is hit, do not hesitate to enter longs. That being said, it's also extremely possible, probably even likely, that SP sits sideways between 184 and 200 over the next several days while the 21 EMA catches up. The start of this trend has a very steep slope, so watch the 21 EMA as key support. You can also watch the 9-day EMA.
4-30-24 Daily Chart.png

BTC 5x -cc June 175 for $20 earlier this AM (loss of ~ $9 per share) now RESELL -CC for June @ $190 for $20 just now for more premium (essentially 0$ overall cost to roll) for $15 per share increase in exercise price.. WHEW.. that was a little nail biter.
things have come and are coming off the boil quite rapidly.. if the June $190 gets back to $10 (currently $12) I’ll just BTC all of them, wait for a little FOMO to take hold again and resell again.

Last edited: