Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. That’s a good reminder to me to be careful around July because of Q2 P&D.

Would you risk something higher and further out like -C240 or -C260 January 2025?

1713241960540-png.1038899
I dont wanna risk q2 P&D. Sure as heck dont want to risk q2,3 and 4 P&Ds & ERs.

For 1/25 I have tons of 450Cs but they are too low now. Earlier this month I added a batch at 1.7 and now they are trading 0.93. Thats on top of the weeklies.

I think we get our answer tomorrow on how big this dump going be.

Then if we get a really big dump this week what happen during ER, has all the negatively now been baked in?

Boggled the mind..... especially one with a tiny head and small brain.
I'm not at all surprised by the dump in the price, I mean things are going from bad to awful, but I was wrong-footed by the resilience of the stock after P&D

Anyway, after sleeping on it, or rather lying awake half the night scheming, I'll look to roll the -c165's down to -c150 and close out the -p165's -> I'm still holding a lot of long calls to roll against if it goes the other way

But I see nothing but pain short term, can be the FSD story plays-out positively, but will take a while

Maybe we get some nicer CN numbers today that will ease things a bit

House Cleaning time ..
Closed all my Calls bought based on selling CC over the past 2 years.
Net loss is like 600 shares .... based on what I had accumulated 2 yrs ago

Jan 250, 270 CCs against all personal shares(all intact) still there

Not sure where to put my money to work, but I am thinking selling NVDA weekly PUTS .. a bit aggressive and won't mind if assigned (need some diversification)