Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hedgies got it where they want for the OPEX, nice bit of assist from Mr Fedex overnight...

Macro looking weak, I'm thinking to go out two weeks again for my -c300's, take that extra $3.5 per call for 9/30, which is above my weekly target anyway, so it's a risk-reduction strategy... Might do 15x -293's as I have 1500 shares with initial cost price of $880

Looking good for this week's -c300's, they might not expire OTM, but doesn't look like they're going to be ITM either, who knows!

Will see where we land later - have been off work the last days, moving house, very chaotic!

Oh snap look at that! Thank you. So, initial tap at open price and then slide it up to what exactly? Thank you in advance!
My two points are that time frame's hi and low, not necessarily the open.
you can automate the fib Hi-Low (lines will adjust themselves if Low goes lower or High goes higher)

My 295 and 300 CSP should be interesting later today. Both should give nice premiums on rolls to next week.
just now i rolled my 9/16 -p295 to next week (credit 5.63)

1663336632801.png

it was +76% last night :mad::mad::mad: and i thought it would expire

Last edited:
just now i rolled my 9/16 -p295 to next week (credit 5.63)

View attachment 853117

it was +76% last night :mad::mad::mad: and i thought it would expire

the 307 wish was for a reason... could have seen the -305CSP and -310/+320 BCS expire. One is, the other isn't...

Gonna wait it out another hour before I roll - I rolled 305CSP at same strike next week ... traded at $5 ! trading at 4.55 now. I'd otherwise need to add to the collected premium to take assignment on the shares, not worth it. I am hoping -290CSP expires.

Last edited: