Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1715348010414.png

Reactions: Surfer of Life
@Yoona

Have you figured out how to use the Net Delta Exposure data?
Seems from the Quant guys that red bars in Net Delta above spot means decent downward pressure/upward resistance even if there's green bars in Gamma and Vanna. Have you found that to be so? Trying to learn how to read them.

Thank you.

View attachment 1045918
i am still trying to find out how to interpret Net Delta and suspect it is the least important of the 3 greeks

perhaps you can ask on the Discord chat? there is live session during market hours

1715351510570.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Surfer of Life
i am still trying to find out how to interpret Net Delta and suspect it is the least important of the 3 greeks

perhaps you can ask on the Discord chat? there is live session during market hours

View attachment 1045943

I asked Apple guy (who runs the stage at the discord) and he said same, that it's least important of the three but red bars there can raise caution when Gamma and Vanna show green. When Delta is also green then there's a trifecta of confluence. Just wondering if you agree/also find the same.

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed
They have a LONG way to go to outsell Tesla in Europe.

Indeed. There's a clear narrative on investment and expansion, with a plan to get to a low-cost EV. BYD is already a formidable competitor to Tesla in the EV space, while I don't follow the company closely, it appears to be focus on execution and expansion as rising global automaker. The story is a lot more muddled for Tesla. Longer-term execution and results are a different story, but short-term sentiment is all it takes to move the SP today.