Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to decide how aggressive I want to get with 4/26 CCs. 200+ is probably safe.
I think there is more chance of a surprise to the upside than there is to the downside, because everyone is expecting the numbers to be bad. But if EPS is a beat, because of FSD revenue and/or higher regulatory credits, could there be a short squeeze?

Even without a positive surprise all the closing out of shorts/puts in profit push SP up as well.

Reactions: EnzoXYZ
tsla 200-210 is possible in May

1712928406068.png

1712929155984.png

Last edited:
So Rohan is saying there's nothing planned for India, or what?? What is he referring to??
latest news yesterday was Tesla tying up with Reliance India (owned by billionaire Ambani) and focusing only on energy products and not cars ...
he can't be refuting Elon .. so it must be the above ..

News also says India in election cycle - so is Modi guaranteed to win, or if he loses, are plans cancelled/delayed?

+next Tue China numbers might have 1+weeks of data since last week was holidays .. so we might be seeing some strong numbers ....

I'm going to close my -200C & 160/150 hedge for profit at the open, not because I'm bullish but because this market is not dropping in a straight line.

Thanks for letting us know. I closed various -C's opened yesterday as well for gains. Are you considering a wider spread going into 4/23, or sitting out with just longs and 2026 -C400's?

Thanks for letting us know. I closed various -C's opened yesterday as well for gains. Are you considering a wider spread going into 4/23, or sitting out with just longs and 2026 -C400's?
I'm having a bit of hesitation after watching the bullish structure holding through this week. I'm still going to look for a good hedge entry but it has to be really good.

A legit concern I have on the call is around CT. On VIN tracker, there has not been a single VIN assigned since 3/31. I believe they discovered a problem with a part from one of their suppliers and are waiting for a fix. It is not a big deal in the long run, but Elon will talk about it if asked, and we will see more FUD.
Drone videos make it clear there is a backup in the end-of-line/production hold CTs. This happens periodically and I don't think it is anything to be concerned about. I don't trust the VIN trackers; drone footage tells a clearer story.

As far as risk to the stock, we aren't talking about something significant there; it might take a couple weeks to clear out.

There is an elephant though regarding the Y production in Austin. Something is different, but too hard to say if it is a production cut or they have just streamlined the process.

Any news to cause Macro dump today? Does Powell have a tummy ache?
Most likely IRAN attack on Israel over the weekend, $DXY has been too strong (flight to safety and no rate cuts soon), making most things cheaper - expect GLD as a geopolitical hedge and OIL as a supply reduction hedge. War bad, peace good.

$VIX up ~ 45% in four trading days.