Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The daily RSI is coming into deeply oversold territory.
Thank you! I just read post #34,720 . Sorry to be redundant, I didn't catch this earlier. This is exactly what I grok. To be honest, my TA and options analysis skills don't hold a candle to most of you (which is why I mainly lurk and dont post on this thread often). I ultimately defer to (and am extremely grateful for) the wisdom you all share.
i actually enjoy your postings coz it's more facts than noise

pls continue 🙏

After waiting all these days - finally sold 220 puts and 235 calls for tomorrow. Hope I won't have to roll.
Oh well. I was forced to roll the 220 puts to 205 + new puts at 200. It was good that only 1/3rd of my puts were sold at 220. 1/3rd was at 215 and rest 1/3rd not sold / reserve.

Sold 1/4 the calls at 240 for next week.

This is using @Yoona's idea of selling a few every day instead of all at once. It was good on the put side this week - but (obviously) not good on the call side since the SP kept going down - but no harm done, just lower premium.

Still selling Short PUT spreads at .1 delta?
I'm assuming short Call spreads are out of the question right now?
i will 6-10 delta for sure next week

i did BCS daytrade today 💲👠🥿👡
1705093030372.png

This has been a crazy week. But in this doggy little head I see opportunities.

1. For those that believed in the long term vision of Tesla and wanted to add more shares at a lower cost
2. For those that wanted a cheaper entry in starting the "wheel"
3. For those that want to make a fortune or burn some big holes in their wallet chasing the extreme long

I hope by now as I've proven a lots of times - please don't follow my posted option strategy or remarks. Don't take them as good bets and perhaps inversed them (Kramer??) for a better chance of winning :) . I do genuinely think at time of posting they're good but in retrospect could have taken a harder analysis.

I just posted the below picture caused it remind me of Yoona.
Have a good weekend Team and see you Tuesday.

1705106354314.png

Got 110 235C expiring next week at average of 1.60. Anyone like my chances of printing?
I assume you mean you're long on those? Let's see:

- Huge quarterly OPEX expiry next Friday
- Max Pain at $220
- Reduced 4 trading day week
- Requires +7.2% reversal
- Constant barrage of bad news from Tesla ad FUD from the media

You never know, but I wouldn't fancy it myself, TSLA will reverse and probably reverse hard, but this coming week, not convinced

since 2020, the maximum consecutive red weeks is 4, even during EM's selling

4 red weeks = 3x
3 red weeks = 12x

View attachment 1008508
And we are just completing our 2nd down week. Unfortunately, there is just too much negative news which is contributing to this downturn, and with earnings coming up and margins possibly continuing to slide, I think investors are concerned about the next 6+ months. Yes, lots of good news in the distance, but FSD, Optimus, CyberTruck, Next Gen Vehicle, etc...will not contribute increased margins for at least 2 years and even though the market should be forward looking, they are not for TSLA, at the moment. As much as I think technicals are important, Margins are more important.
I do hope I am wrong!

Reactions: OrthoSurg