Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Antonio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy new Model S owner in San Antonio! Thanks to everyone for the great information and recommendations on this forum. I saw several recommendations for Jay's Detail (Home - Jays Premier Auto Detailer) for my new baby, and I am very happy with my experience. Jay was very helpful and walked me through my options. He applied cQuartz Finest paint coating and Spectra PhotoSync window film. I think he did a great job.

image.jpg

I look forward to many miles of Tesla smiles ahead!

Has anyone stayed at the Grand Hyatt on 600 E Market St? I love visiting San Antonio from Houston and I noticed this became a charging option on Tesla's site.

I haven't stayed there but I have visited. It's very nice. I believe you basically drive into the garage and valets are supposedly familiar with Teslas and how to charge them although I don't have any firsthand experience. Good luck!

My P85D entered Texas according to my DES and is on the way to Austin. It should arrive in the next few days.
I can't wait! I hope the truck driver has an insane button on his truck!
Did Tesla deliver the car in San Antonio or do you have to take the bus or hitchhike to Austin to retrieve it?