Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster roadtrip! Sacramento|Portland|Seattle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Topped off tonight ... see some of you tomorrow night!

IMG_3928.JPG

Cool! Bon voyage! I have never seen a white Roadster, so in addition to meeting you in Seattle, I look forward to meeting your lovely car. Does she have a name? Ours is "Saffron" for obvious reasons, as well as a nod to Donovan: "I'm just mad about Saffron, she's just mad about me... wah, wah, wah!" :smile:

Cool! Bon voyage! I have never seen a white Roadster, so in addition to meeting you in Seattle, I look forward to meeting your lovely car. Does she have a name? Ours is "Saffron" for obvious reasons, as well as a nod to Donovan: "I'm just mad about Saffron, she's just mad about me... wah, wah, wah!" :smile:

Uhh, yes she has a name. I swore I'd never name a car. And then slackjaw gave me the license plate idea ("NOCO24U"). When I got the plate he said he felt like he was launching a baby turtle into the world. And so she was christened "Baby Turtle". And no one puts Baby in a corner. :)

See you next week!

Uhh, yes she has a name. I swore I'd never name a car. And then slackjaw gave me the license plate idea ("NOCO24U"). When I got the plate he said he felt like he was launching a baby turtle into the world. And so she was christened "Baby Turtle". And no one puts Baby in a corner. :)

See you next week!

Some of our cars have had names, most have not. Our current Avalon's name is "Ava" (Doh!). The Grand Cherokee is the "Black Hole" (It warps time when I drive it). We had a Cadi years ago named Old Yeller (I think its' still alive). The kids call the current one, the fancy car. They call the Model S, the car from the future.

Good stuff. Perhaps you could have called Jack at the restaurant to save the charger for you? It would have been inconvenient to have to wait for the Leaf to depart so you could get your charge. Did the Comfort Inn reserve the charging spot for you? What if you got there late and another EV was charging overnight? What if your spot was ICEd?

I have a bit of charger-availability-anxiety.