Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

reorganizing the forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like the new regional forums. Thanks.

Do you think that the main forum 'Tesla Motors Forum - Discussion about Tesla Motors' should be moved up ahead of the community forums? That way when the website is launched, they are near the top and you would need to scroll down.

I like the new regional forums. Thanks.

Do you think that the main forum 'Tesla Motors Forum - Discussion about Tesla Motors' should be moved up ahead of the community forums? That way when the website is launched, they are near the top and you would need to scroll down.
Good point. We're not quite done with everything there. So I'd rather not confuse people by moving things around too often.

Similar request from me. Right now I read all new posts -- but soon I'll have to start filtering out of necessity. E.g. mark forums as favorites and then a "all unread in favorites" type of feature. To Bonnie's point: I used to do that for each and every forum before I realized there was a "read ALL unread posts" feature... once I found that, I can't believe I lived without it. In other words, the overhead of visiting each forum and then "finding" the new threads is high.

I found a vbulletin mod that would solve this exact issue, apparently it will also work in 4.x versions as well:
Selective Forum Filter - vBulletin.org Forum

OK, that's weird, now all the lines appear clear. I've noticed this a few times, but it seems to be a temporary situation. Maybe it's my computer, anyone else notice this?

Let's see what this looks like:
Yes, BUT for example, the CFO (of all people —the money guy) has exercised and sold $100,000+ worth of shares vs exercise and HOLDING shares which would show more confidence in the company/shares.

Ownership Summary
Institutional Stock Ownership 33.1%
Institutional Mutual Fund Ownership 33.3%
Mutual Fund Ownership 1.2%
Insider Ownership 0.2%
Other 32.2%
Total Outstanding Shares: 105,432,497

AHUJA, DEEPAK — Chief Financial Officer
5 Most Recent Transactions (Last 2 Years)
Date Transaction Shares
07/16/12 Option Execute 10,000
07/16/12 Automatic Sell 10,000
05/10/12 Option Execute 10,000
05/10/12 Automatic Sell 10,000
02/02/12 Option Execute 10,000

Current holding as of 7/16: 10,980 shares (980 + another 10,000) better but still a net seller.

Again, I hope I’m wrong and this data from Fidelity.com is incomplete and does not include shares held in trust (like Elon’s).

Can we get the big "Goto last post" and "Goto first new post" icons back? I created some a while ago, and posted them here:

Go to last post icon Post #6

Thanks.

Looking at a clone of the old site, seems we never got a big "goto first new post" button.

The current firstnew.png image is 12x12px and lastpost-right.png is 12x10px. Do you think you could make a few different sizes I could try?

Do you think you could make a few different sizes I could try?

Here are the firstnew.png, in various sizes:
FirstNew18x18.png

FirstNew24x24.png

FirstNew36x36.png

FirstNew48x48.png

Here are the last.png in various sizes:
Last20x16.png

Last24x19.png

Last36x29.png

Last48x38.png

Looking at a clone of the old site, seems we never got a big "goto first new post" button.

The current firstnew.png image is 12x12px and lastpost-right.png is 12x10px. Do you think you could make a few different sizes I could try?

Increasing the size would be awesome for mobile phone users. It was next on my priority list for mobile phone usage. Right now I have to zoom in a bit to target the icons. It isn't a big deal but would be really appreciated.

It's odd to me that the nice large thread envelope icon itself isn't a click target.

This one:
thread_new-30.png

I'd like to see that become clickable and perform the "goto first new post" action. That should be easy enough to hit on all devices, and wouldn't add any additional space.