Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

reorganizing the forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's odd to me that the nice large thread envelope icon itself isn't a click target.

This one:
View attachment 9056

I'd like to see that become clickable and perform the "goto first new post" action. That should be easy enough to hit on all devices, and wouldn't add any additional space.

I'd second that if possible. Thanks woof for the icons. The big one would be nice, but anything bigger would be a huge improvement.

It's odd to me that the nice large thread envelope icon itself isn't a click target.

This one:
View attachment 9056

I'd like to see that become clickable and perform the "goto first new post" action. That should be easy enough to hit on all devices, and wouldn't add any additional space.

I considered that, but it has another function for moderators.

So it turned out the smallest of these, 18px, was still too big and caused other formatting errors. I think the biggest we can get away with is 15 or 16px.

Bummer. Well, here are some 'smaller' yet a bit bigger than the originals.

Last16x13.png
Last18x14.png
Last19x15.png

FirstNew16x16.png
FirstNew15x15.png
FirstNew14x14.png

Brian, Restarted AOL, now better.

JR.. Yes, but I get 200+ emails /day that I need to look at and aol.com is not very user friendy.

I have dual screens, so I can have ie/chrome/firefox open on the other side. Seems to work well. I just keep getting ribbed by my friends for still having aol.