Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended driving song for first drive home in Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, have setup a playlist on spotify, total length is around 2 hours so enough for a good drive - so will stop it there at Girls Aloud😀
Songs added in no particular order except as they were added. Thanks for all the suggestions. Hope I have got all the songs right, let me know if not.

Tesla Drive Home Playlist

JMJ just pipped in an extra song at the end.
Enjoy!

Reactions: MashinBenzin
Lynerd Skynerd. The Breeze.
Gerry Rafferty. Get it right next time.

"You need direction, yeah you need a name When you're standing in the crossroads every highway looks the same After a while you can recognize the signs So if you get it wrong you'll get it right next time, next time."

I always thought of it as the despatch riders song, pre GPS.
But having experienced GPS in the Tesla it's quite appropriate. And you also need to name your Tesla.

What Have I done to Deserve This:
Pet Shop Boys.

Works when you first try the acceleration and are feeling good, and later when the wipers won’t work and you come to a halt in the middle of the fast lane because the car’s been spooked by a shadow.

EDIT: though I’ve remembered my journey home had no sound at all, not even indicator plips, and needed a reset before it would make any noise at all. So take a wind up gramophone for the back seat.

Last edited by a moderator: