Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Rear facing convertible car seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have a rear facing convertible car seat in your Y, would you mind sharing brand/model, space/fitment, and the driver's height? If there are pictures, even better. :)

Our kiddo is getting to the point where we need to get him out of the rear facing car seat. But I am worried about fit since even at my short 5'6", I have maybe 1.5" tops from front seat to the car seat now. A lot of the convertibles look fairly bulky so I am wondering about fitment in the car.

Thanks!

Reactions: MYMY21
How much does your kid weigh? I'm 5'6, and I use a Britax Boulevard ClickTight. Most parents don't look at the weight limits of their latch connectors, and take into account their seat weight and child weight... With a convertible, you probably want to use the seatbelt to secure the seat, not the latch... This is why I really like the Britax ClickTight, becuase it locks onto the seatbelt, making it very secure.. Also makes it very easy to install/remove...

Reactions: Tha_Ape