Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REAL interior shots

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sublimaze1 will have some good shots of mine after a while...

And ... on command ....

IMG_3359.jpg
IMG_3360.jpg
IMG_3361.jpg
IMG_3371.jpg

Some of these pics are of the white leather interior offered only in the signature models. I'm not sure if this was pointed out.

The tan has more of a brownish hue to it. I was considering the Blue/Tan but just realized that I was basing this on the pics I've seen of the blue model with the WHITE interior. I'll probably go with grey now.

wish Tesla made the white interior available for non-signature cars. They are making the sig red available so why not the interior. For a futuristic car the white interior looks more fitting than the tan or grey. I would guess if the white were available as an option it would probably be #1 or #2 most popular (black being the other). I really hope they drop either the tan or grey and offer white.

They are making sunset red available. Not signature red. The white isn't even a popular option for the Sig either, I'm seeing a lot of the black ones.
If I didn't think I'd ruin it in less than a month, I would have gotten the white. Instead I'm getting the black.

I also like the red piping much better than the piping that the white gets.

I believe the performance has more leather.

Regular:
Nappa Leather $1,500
Hand-wrapped surfaces of soft supple Nappa leather. 12-way, power adjustable, heated seats.

Performance:
Nappa Leather STANDARD
Nappa leather seats with contrast piping and Alcantara bolsters. Extensive leather throughout. 12-way power adjustable, heated seats.