Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
Untitled.jpg

For sale Sold Camping Bed Conversion, Interior of Model S (Like Dreamcase, Custom Build)

Sold
$75.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

I am selling a bed conversion for the interior of a Model S. $200 $75 takes it, Southern California buyers only please (No shipping).

I originally bought a Dreamcase for about $700 (seen here: Premium Tesla model S bed | DreamCase), and after using it realized how much of a waste of money it was for how uncomfortable it was, and built my own. I then proceeded to use it about 2 or 3 times before buying a Sprinter Van. It's been sitting in my storage unit ever since for ~2 years now and I'd like to clear it out - which is why I'm selling it at such a low price.

The function of the conversion is literally the same as the Dreamcase - the platform unfolds to fill the entire trunk such that it's level with the rear seats. There is also a platform in the front for where your head will rest over the footwells. The mattress is an upgrade over the Dreamcase option as well, IMO.

I am including the mattress in this sale also - it cost more than $200 alone.

IMG_20200430_203333.jpeg
IMG_20200429_182658.jpeg
Untitled.jpg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.