Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tampa :)
image.jpeg

I saw a white model X driving in old town Scottsdale, AZ this morning. Impossible to take a picture but it did happen. First one I have seen in AZ (didn't get to see Roamer's X)

That white one was probably the same one for my first sighting in Paradise Valley a couple weeks ago. I was running along a golf course and the white X drove right by me. No time for pics either

A friend of mine went to test drive MS this morning at the Stanta Barbara store and he saw this. I went to check the store this afternoon but cannot find these MX, nor those white MS. I guess they are being held in a closed room preparing for final deliver. Looks like someone in Santa Barbara area is going to have their X.

mmexport1456011182497.jpg

A friend of mine went to test drive MS this morning at the Stanta Barbara store and he saw this. I went to check the store this afternoon but cannot find these MX, nor those white MS. I guess they are being held in a closed room preparing for final deliver. Looks like someone in Santa Barbara area is going to have their X.

View attachment 112002
I've seen X's come on the transporter to Santa Barbara but after unloading some S's, the truck carried on presumably to Los Angeles. I have heard from SB Store that there are at least 3 X's residing in Santa Barbara.

I've seen X's come on the transporter to Santa Barbara but after unloading some S's, the truck carried on presumably to Los Angeles. I have heard from SB Store that there are at least 3 X's residing in Santa Barbara.

Gene, yes, the Santa Barbara transports often stop there to unload, then continue on to Van Nuys and other Los Angeles locations. Since we will be taking delivery of our Sig Red X in Santa Barbara, I was hoping to see red on that transport, but sadly not. It appears that our Sig X VIN #484 is still stuck in purgatory up at the factory in Fremont, classified as in "rectification", so pushed to the back of the production line.

Thanks to Fallenone for the great Santa Barbara sighting. We don't see a lot of postings from S.B.

Ron

Gene, yes, the Santa Barbara transports often stop there to unload, then continue on to Van Nuys and other Los Angeles locations. Since we will be taking delivery of our Sig Red X in Santa Barbara, I was hoping to see red on that transport, but sadly not. It appears that our Sig X VIN #484 is still stuck in purgatory up at the factory in Fremont, classified as in "rectification", so pushed to the back of the production line.

Thanks to Fallenone for the great Santa Barbara sighting. We don't see a lot of postings from S.B.

Ron

When I was on I-5 in California last September I saw a truck loaded with Model Ss headed south. I figured they were on their way to the LA area. Maybe they send the trucks down 101 if they are making a delivery in Santa Barbara but down I-5 if the truck only has LA and/or San Diego bound cars?