Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to check Tesla X 2018 Warnings/logs/history?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I rented a Tesla and as soon as I started driving it had a low pressure icon/warning, I didn't realize what that really was until two days after it showed a more flashy message saying it had a low PSI.
Found out the tire had a nail on it and it was leaking air slowly.

Now, the company is charging me for a flat tire, however I already had low pressure warnings from the moment I got it.

How can we check/see Tesla warnings, messages logs or history in order to have real evidences of the car's condition?
This is a Tesla Model X 2018 with FSD.

Thanks

I do not have access to the car anymore. After I got back home I got notified about this and got invoiced by the rental company about a bad tire that was leaking. However, as I mentioned before, it already had low pressure warnings since the moment I started driving the car.

So far the owner/company refused to give any history or logs. I just wanted to confirm if the logs are there and how to access them, in an attempt to argue about using it in my defense. If the car has logs about this and they just refuse to show it, it's clearly bad faith on them.

Thank your for your response

Reactions: scottf200
Upvote 0