Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two sightings today that entertained me. This was the first day I've been back at work since I brought my Pearl White Model S home from the factory, and of course I had to drive her to work in Cupertino. On the way home I pulled up to a stop light in Saratoga – right next to another Model S! How likely is that? It was dark out, so I couldn't tell what color theirs was, other than a dark one. It looked like a family of four. The two up front were evidently oblivious but one of the kids in back noticed and waved.

The second instance was a reverse sighting. I'd stopped for a quick grocery run in Scotts Valley and when I returned to the vehicle there were two guys admiring her and taking photographs. Quite entertaining.

Saw my first Model S in the Wild Today !!! South Texas sighting !

She was a grey beauty driving in New Braunfels which is about 30 miles north of San Antonio. It was heading North towards Austin on 35 North. It was very exciting. I have only seen about 10 electric cars on the road so to see a Tesla Was very sweet indeed. I think Texas will grow to be their second largest market when generation 3 hits.

GO TESLA !!!

Around here I see them basically every day.

On the way into work:
work1.jpg

(Oregon plates...)

At the office:
office1.jpg

I have seen so more Model S's in three weeks! Maybe even more than the three plus years of Roadster driving, well maybe not that much.

This morning in Lafayette, CA spotted one in front of a famous coffee chain. Thought it was black when driving by but it was a blue one.
lafayette.jpg

This was a fun surprise for me today. I was in Palo Alto to get dim sum at Tai Pan. I pulled into the adjacent lot and spotted a lovely space on the end where I could snug up to the curb on one side and pull well in to keep the tail from hanging out. And what did I find in the spot opposite me? :) (Mine is the white one. The other is blue.)

IMG_4175.jpg

IMG_4177.jpg