Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Put a Tesla motor in any car or truck ever made

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This one is a short one, almost entirely about the Tesla drive train efforts. Some talk about the EVTV fire, which luckily didn't do too much damage, and at the end a rather bizarre rant about the lack of display screen on the Tesla super charger. I guess he forgot about the giant display screen a few feet away, protected from the elements, inside his car :rolleyes: He also claims he could not get the navigation to tell him the way home without first stopping at the supercharger, which doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is a short one, almost entirely about the Tesla drive train efforts. Some talk about the EVTV fire, which luckily didn't do too much damage, and at the end a rather bizarre rant about the lack of display screen on the Tesla super charger. I guess he forgot about the giant display screen a few feet away, protected from the elements, inside his car :rolleyes: He also claims he could not get the navigation to tell him the way home without first stopping at the supercharger, which doesn't make sense to me.

Nice that he doesn't smack his lips/tongue while talking directly in to the camera... or do things like scratch his face or nose while doing so...