Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Probably canceling my model x order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It just doesn't sound like you understand the undertaking of adding either of those things to the S/X.

It would be a complete redesign of both models and we just had one recently by Tesla's standards and that's likely why they are saying the next vehicle to get those two options is the not yet released car.

Saying it may happen in 2024 is like saying Tela may release a 500 mile CT version next week. It's not going to happen, but sure...the possibility is greater than 0.
You're right, I know nothing about the car manufacturing process or even cars themselves. I've never even owned one or driven one. You know everything and I know nothing. I bow down to your extreme car manufacturing process wisdom. You are wise beyond your years.

There. Can we be done?

• Funny
Reactions: uscbucsfan
You're right, I know nothing about the car manufacturing process or even cars themselves. I've never even owned one or driven one. You know everything and I know nothing. I bow down to your extreme car manufacturing process wisdom. You are wise beyond your years.

There. Can we be done?
You are free to ignore me.

I've disagreed with your optimism and it appears to have hurt your feelings. It's a message board, get over it.

Reactions: DCGOO