Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POSSIBLE new pics of the refreshed model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TwoK4drSi

IG: TwoK4drSi
Apr 3, 2019
DFW
Saw this on the internet and so I had to share. Take it with a grain of salt BUT tesla cali has always been know to have test cars rolling around
AEA398FD-4E08-4B14-900A-C11BCA262248.jpeg

2D3879AB-B113-44BE-98CF-6A50965382A7.jpeg

It “looks” like a camera module for corer blind spots that’s not currently there on the model 3
5E95F1F8-F9DB-4EA3-96AE-B213572E7D4F.jpeg

Also there’s a hood looking bulge like the model S/X
A95D773A-10BF-4D23-BD93-6018641ADFFC.jpeg

Reactions: DOOLMTR
No instrument cluster or HUD so it appears changes to the interior will be more or less removal of the stalks which from my eye don't appear to be present behind the wheel.
I agree. I just took a pic of my car at the same angle and the stalks are VERY visible. The back of the screen looks different too - mine has no ventilation holes as shown in the pics.

And still no 360 cams in a $65k 2023 vehicle. How, Tesla?

Last edited:
Most of the changes will not be visible, such as having front and rear casting,
and may be an AWD LR+ version with 4680 cells and 400 to 450 miles of range?

What everyone was hopping was having finally a Model 3 hatchback version,
which would certainly outsell the Model Y, especially in Europe.

Last edited:
I agree. I just took a pic of my car at the same angle and the stalks are VERY visible. The back of the screen looks different too - mine has no ventilation holes as shown in the pics.

And still no 360 cams in a $65k 2023 vehicle. How, Tesla?

Here's another picture of the tester. The turn signal stalk is visible here. Something I didn't consider in my previous post is their steering wheel could be positioned lower than mine. So, stalks are still present (at least one of them).

Tesla-Model-3-prototype-3.jpg

Reactions: BigNick
Here's another picture of the tester. The turn signal stalk is visible here. Something I didn't consider in my previous post is their steering wheel could be positioned lower than mine. So, stalks are still present (at least one of them).

View attachment 881709
Maybe a hybrid of the current S controls: only one stalk for turn signals/wiper/washer, but gear selection done by AI/screen swipe?

Also, worst bra ever.