Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PG&E Clean Fuel Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone here dealt with a condo HOA around getting the PG&E Clean Fuel Rebate? I do not get a power bill from PG&E it is part of my HOA fees. PG&E says the HOA needs to file for the rebate for me and then the HOA is responsible for getting the check back to me. Has anybody done this? Does it really happen?

Has anyone here dealt with a condo HOA around getting the PG&E Clean Fuel Rebate? I do not get a power bill from PG&E it is part of my HOA fees. PG&E says the HOA needs to file for the rebate for me and then the HOA is responsible for getting the check back to me. Has anybody done this? Does it really happen?
So you don't have a residential electric account in your name at all? That is strange. It doesn't matter that your car actually charges from electricity on a different account, like power billed to your HOA. As long as your residential electric account and the vehicle registered address are the same, you can get the rebate in your name.