Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners delivery stories, photos and first impressions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoping to pickup a Plaid at Mt. Kisco this weekend. Put the deposit down on an existing inventory White on White plaid with 19"sThe transfer of FUSC also did it for me. I've been tempted several times, but I think it's time to jump out of my good old and trusty MS 60D and treat myself with the insanity that is the Plaid.
Do it!! I made the switch up too and love this baby.

Oh yeah I'm doing it - :)

Had some issue with the reservation. Apple Pay used for the $250 reservation had my other email address that didn't match my Tesla account email. I couldn't proceed with that since I wanted to transfer my FUSC from my 2016 to the Plaid. It took a few days but they finally got it fixed this afternoon. It's now showing in my account. Hoping to pick it up this coming week, right after Christmas!

1703373759967.png

Oh yeah I'm doing it - :)

Had some issue with the reservation. Apple Pay used for the $250 reservation had my other email address that didn't match my Tesla account email. I couldn't proceed with that since I wanted to transfer my FUSC from my 2016 to the Plaid. It took a few days but they finally got it fixed this afternoon. It's now showing in my account. Hoping to pick it up this coming week, right after Christmas!

View attachment 1002563
That’s just spectacular!!!!

Can’t wait to see the pics!

Just picked up my 2022 MS about 2.5 weeks ago. Absolutely love it and blue has always been my favorite color. Can’t wait for the track to open to get some 1/4mi runs.
Yes the previous owner clearly didn’t care about the wheels 😔 so those are going to get refinished at some point.
Once I get some nice weather I’ll be doing a 2 stage paint correction and polish and then ceramic coat.
IMG_9948.jpeg

Just picked up my 2022 MS about 2.5 weeks ago. Absolutely love it and blue has always been my favorite color. Can’t wait for the track to open to get some 1/4mi runs.
Yes the previous owner clearly didn’t care about the wheels 😔 so those are going to get refinished at some point.
Once I get some nice weather I’ll be doing a 2 stage paint correction and polish and then ceramic coat. View attachment 1002864
Someone traded a Model S in on a Ford? I wonder if (s)he is happy with the choice.

Picked mine up early December.
I’m the second owner.
2023 MSP black,black, steering, 21”, ppf, tint, & FSD. Original owner only drove it 1440 miles. 😂
flew out of state and drove it back.
Congrats, if that's the same car that got posted to r/TeslaLounge earlier -- you got an insane deal on it.

Picking up my 2022 MSP black / black, yoke, 19", mid-2022 refreshed lights and partial PPF on Tuesday. Mint condition trade-in with 20k miles on it, as second owner I thought $75k was solid value for mine but you did even better! Pretty mindblowing that original owner paid $140k+ for it new in mid 2022.

Congrats, if that's the same car that got posted to r/TeslaLounge earlier -- you got an insane deal on it.

Picking up my 2022 MSP black / black, yoke, 19", mid-2022 refreshed lights and partial PPF on Tuesday. Mint condition trade-in with 20k miles on it, as second owner I thought $75k was solid value for mine but you did even better! Pretty mindblowing that original owner paid $140k+ for it new in mid 2022.
Yeah. I feel bad that the early owners got hosed.

2022 MSP black / black, yoke, 19", post-refresh lights and partial PPF in front and on sides. Originally thought I would have huge regrets going with 19" Tempest wheels instead of the 21" Arachnids, but they've actually grown on me and ride quality is great. This was a trade-in at local dealership, so not sure if the original owner made some modifications to the exterior mirrors (carbon fiber-ish texture like the interior).

MSP 1.jpg

MSP 2.jpg
MSP 3.jpg

Took delivery of this Pearl White MS Plaid on 12/28/23, just in time to transfer my FUSC from my old 2016 MS. It stayed in my garage for a couple of days before going to the Always Clean Cars (Always Clean Detailing Services | Auto ‎Detailing NJ) to do the Stek Color PPF in British Racing Green. If you're in Northern NJ/Lower Hudson Valley NY, this is a great place for PPF and other detailing services.

After swapping out the 19" wheels for the 21" Arachnids, thanks to @Spyderman09 - it's finally ready for some glam shots. Here's Starman!

Starman_1.jpg

Starman_8.jpg

Starman_5.jpg

Starman_4.jpg

Took delivery of this Pearl White MS Plaid on 12/28/23, just in time to transfer my FUSC from my old 2016 MS. It stayed in my garage for a couple of days before going to the Always Clean Cars (Always Clean Detailing Services | Auto ‎Detailing NJ) to do the Stek Color PPF in British Racing Green. If you're in Northern NJ/Lower Hudson Valley NY, this is a great place for PPF and other detailing services.

After swapping out the 19" wheels for the 21" Arachnids, thanks to @Spyderman09 - it's finally ready for some glam shots. Here's Starman!

View attachment 1008574

View attachment 1008575

View attachment 1008578

View attachment 1008579
That color is 🔥. Looking good!!

• Love
Reactions: gigawatt1010

View attachment 1008574

View attachment 1008575

View attachment 1008578

View attachment 1008579
So beautiful! I love the door handles in body color, too. Super clean.

Reactions: gigawatt1010