Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hahahahahaha😀😀😅😅😂😂🤣🤣🥲🥲
Went to October. It will come back tomorrow. Right? Yeah it will..... ok great because Im going to really start to lose my mind and go crazy. Woooohhh!!! Hold on man you're going to make it. Really? Ok, I feel like I'm going to start talking to myself!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha😀😀😅😅😂😂🤣🤣🥲🥲
Went to October. It will come back tomorrow. Right? Yeah it will..... ok great because Im going to really start to lose my mind and go crazy. Woooohhh!!! Hold on man you're going to make it. Really? Ok, I feel like I'm going to start talking to myself!!!!!!
I’m sure it will come back. It did this last week for like half a day. Looks like mine went to 6-8 weeks.

I'm going to guess that you get a new EDD tomorrow that's starts the earliest you have seen? Maybe start at Aug 15 and you get a vin this week?
Hopefully. Really I just need the car before winter tho. I have a motorcycle that I usually ride all year except winter anyhow. I’m kinda worried once I get my MYP I’ll just not even want to ride anymore. I really enjoyed it during my test drive.

Hahahahahaha😀😀😅😅😂😂🤣🤣🥲🥲
I'm pretty sure mine went to October the week before I got my vin. Then it gave a 10 day range that closed to a week range.

This is my first Tesla too. What about you?

Yup. First EV all together.

It will change your opinion and you will probably never go back. I have been an engine builder for 27 years and have owned some pretty nice cars. 68 Mustang Fastback, 07 Mustang Shelby GT, and probably 100+ more. I will always love a nice ICE road car but I have to say as a daily driver Tesla's are absolutely fantastic. Driving a normal ICE car after really sets that point home.

I think I converted my dad already. I told him I ordered it a couple weeks ago and he told me he just ordered the new Ford Lightning. Haha. I asked my fiancé if she wanted to get a Tesla as well but she said she’s happy with her Honda HRV for now.
It will change your opinion and you will probably never go back. I have been an engine builder for 27 years and have owned some pretty nice cars. 68 Mustang Fastback, 07 Mustang Shelby GT, and probably 100+ more. I will always love a nice ICE road car but I have to say as a daily driver Tesla's are absolutely fantastic. Driving a normal ICE car after really sets that point home.

I think I converted my dad already. I told him I ordered it a couple weeks ago and he told me he just ordered the new Ford Lightning. Haha. I asked my fiancé if she wanted to get a Tesla as well but she said she’s happy with her Honda HRV for now.

I would go ahead and order one for you fiancé right now to get in line. She will convert after driving yours. Actually you should order yourself a new one now because I'll bet she ends up with yours before too long😁

I drove my dad's model s in Florida for two weeks. Then I got home and drove my Subaru outback and was like, "what the hell is this crap"!

I drove my dad's model s in Florida for two weeks. Then I got home and drove my Subaru outback and was like, "what the hell is this crap"!
Our friend has lent us his 2016 pathfinder until the 21st and my wife can't stand driving it. She said would rather spend 15-20 mins at a Supercharger than 10 mins at a gas station.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Thought I'd check in here. 7/26 order Black/White 7 Seat w/Tow Package; EDD December

EDD shifts from empty to December every few days, no real updates like I've had with other models. Imagine they're waiting on Giga Texas for Q4 fulfillment. Wouldn't be surprised if this gets pushed to Jan 22.