Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Wash Sq today. They said our Model Y is still scheduled for the 25th. Our friend that loaned us a car notified us that Carvana is giving him $3k more than he wanted for his car so we are without a car for my wife probably the end of next week. And Wash Sq also told us our Model S moved from Oct to Dec!!!!

I called Wash Sq today. They said our Model Y is still scheduled for the 25th. Our friend that loaned us a car notified us that Carvana is giving him $3k more than he wanted for his car so we are without a car for my wife probably the end of next week. And Wash Sq also told us our Model S moved from Oct to Dec!!!!
I been without a car for a few weeks now. Kinda sucks.

You guys are both scheduled for pick up on Tuesday? I wonder if your cars are in the same lot with mine?

I called and my car still isn't matched with a truck. It's on the "bid board" with a few other vehicles that were sent from Fremont to this holding lot a few miles away, and are destined for Portland.
Mine is en route somewhere at the border ( confirmed with 2 reps - shows them in motion through truck log). Coming from Palm Springs.

Said it will reach PDX by weekend. But who knows.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
You guys are both scheduled for pick up on Tuesday? I wonder if your cars are in the same lot with mine?

I called and my car still isn't matched with a truck. It's on the "bid board" with a few other vehicles that were sent from Fremont to this holding lot a few miles away, and are destined for Portland.
Well, why don't the three of you get together at the SC and play a few rounds of rock,paper, scissors and figure out which one of you is going to give up your car for me????? Not picky on color and I have cash.

No I’m not. Just gonna torture myself and live vicariously through others. Or maybe put my name on a white MYP. 😈

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Joining in after lurking here for a while. MYLR, Midnight Silver, no tow, no FSD. Originally had estimated delivery of September 15 -29th but I haven’t had dates for a couple of weeks. I changed to October for a day back when everyone else did but went right back to having no dates. Order date was 7/1. Anyone else go extended period without any EDD?

Joining in after lurking here for a while. MYLR, Midnight Silver, no tow, no FSD. Originally had estimated delivery of September 15 -29th but I haven’t had dates for a couple of weeks. I changed to October for a day back when everyone else did but went right back to having no dates. Order date was 7/1. Anyone else go extended period without any EDD?
It's pretty common, you'll be good. I'll guess when it comes back you'll be Aug 10-Aug 12 if we go by the history in here.

I had about a half of a day it said 7-9 weeks but other than that I’ve always had a range. It was a 30 day range and has been a 20 day range for like a week.

@Funkyjuju any update about your car finding a truck to PDX?
I made my daily call at 4:30pm today. It's still pending a match with a truck. They claim I should get a text once it's on a truck (ha!).

I asked if I would be better off trying for a new vin from the factory, and he said definitely not. I told him I was worried this could take a month or more and he said he truly thinks I will have the car within a week.

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
I made my daily call at 4:30pm today. It's still pending a match with a truck. They claim I should get a text once it's on a truck (ha!).

I asked if I would be better off trying for a new vin from the factory, and he said definitely not. I told him I was worried this could take a month or more and he said he truly thinks I will have the car within a week.
Seriously, is flying down and getting it an option? I HATE, I mean HATE flying. First let me say I hate flying but would probably jump on a plane to go get it. And this is coming from a guy that I hear hates flying!!