Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least you're getting updated dates. mine still says "May". Then again I can't even seem to get them to complete the trade in offer (been all week lol). Their financing took all of 2 minutes though.
It took them about 4 days to make me an offer for my trade in. Of course they low balled me, offering half of what all other dealers offered.

At this point, the EDDs are kind of meaningless. All they do is add one day as each day goes by. Tomorrow it'll be May 8-19 since I know it's not coming in today without a VIN.

MYLR
Blue
5 Seat Black Interior
19" (Cheapo)
Tow Hitch
OD: May 6 (yesterday)
ODD: May - June
EDD: ???
VIN: None yet.

--
What does OD, ODD, EDD stand for? I'm assuming OD = Order Date, ODD = Order Delivery Date? What about the rest? (I know VIN is Vehicle Identification Number)

Reactions: carcrazyguy
MYLR
Blue
5 Seat Black Interior
19" (Cheapo)
Tow Hitch
OD: May 6 (yesterday)
ODD: May - June
EDD: ???
VIN: None yet.

--
What does OD, ODD, EDD stand for? I'm assuming OD = Order Date, ODD = Order Delivery Date? What about the rest? (I know VIN is Vehicle Identification Number)
EDD = Estimated Delivery Date. Some people will have multiple of these as they get updated constantly of it changing heh. You got the others correct.

Ordered mine yesterday. Looks like the EDD has changed to June/July for more recent orders. I ordered when I saw that, thinking they may give some incentives to get the delivery in before the end of the Quarter. We'll see, I'm good either way.

MYAWD
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 8
ODD: June - July
EDD: None
VIN: None

Reactions: carcrazyguy
MYP
Blue
5 Seat White Interior
Tow Hitch
OD May 1st
ODD: May 2023
EDD: none yet
VIN: none yet
Denver, CO
As does mine, at least the trade in offer is starting to show some movement, my new down payment is estimated to be -$44k lol.

I'm just guessing it's gonna be around mid June when I finally see the car. So sooner will just make me happy and not let down.