Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Open letter to Elon

Will I a get a response from Elon?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I did place an order for 150 iPhone 7 for my fleet. I need 50 cars for my top employees (that already have iPhones 6) but now that the 7 is out, i had to upgrade everyone. I will have 10,000 Teslas within 24 months. This week taking delivery of another 3. 7 are scheduled next week. Pictures to follow for all the true Tesla supporters.

First, if you need 100 Model S/X's you can just order them from their website. You likely wouldn't get a volume discount anyway, so it's the easiest way to go.

Second, emailing Elon Musk with a "revolutionary idea" but not telling him the idea is a sure way to get ignored. Just saying.

Third, if you want your "revolutionary idea" to get traction, you might want to start by sharing it. Post your idea here or send your idea in full to Tesla. Otherwise, I'm not sure if anybody is going to take you seriously.

Best of luck.

Of course you'd get a discount. You'd get a discount ordering 10.

Go easy guys, I had a friend go something similar and it's really nothing to laugh at. This is classic manic/bipolar behaviour with the spending and grandiose ideas. It's not something I would wish on anyone when I watched my good friend go through it. It affects the poor, middle class, and the wealthy.

To the OP, I'm glad to hear you are getting help. My friend would not admit he needed help until he lost nearly everything. I hope that doesn't happen to you.

Reactions: dhrivnak