Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu meet ups - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've received a request. Do you remember our first group meet 28 Jul '13 at KaKa'ako Park? At that meet 14 Model S's gathered at the same time. So far that was the largest number of Tesla owners and car in one place.

Cheryl Laglia is looking for a picture of all 14 Teslas. Several people took pictures when we had them side by side in the parking lot. Cheryl intends to have each owner of those Teslas sign a large copy of the picture and hang it in the Service Center. So, if you have one or two pictures with all 14 Teslas in it, send it to Cheryl as claglia at teslamotors.com or me and I will forward it. You can get my email address from our Contacts and Information thread under our Hawaii Tesla Owners group.

After a version of the picture has been enlarged, I will post a note here requesting those 14 owners to visit the SC to sign the SC to sign the picture. nanimac and I don't have the email address for all 14 owners. We can only reach you through the forum.

Last edited:
I've received a request. Do you remember our first group meet 28 Jul '13 at KaKa'ako Park? At that meet 14 Model S's gathered at the same time. So far that was the largest number of Tesla owners and car in one place.

Cheryl Laglia is looking for a picture of all 14 Teslas. Several people took pictures when we had them side by side in the parking lot. Cheryl intends to have each owner of those Teslas sign a large copy of the picture and hang it in the Service Center. So, if you have one or two pictures with all 14 Teslas in it, send it to Cheryl as claglia at teslamotors.com or me and I will forward it. You can get my email address from our Contacts and Information thread under our Hawaii Tesla Owners group.

After a version of the picture has been enlarged, I will post a note here requesting those 14 owners to visit the SC to sign the SC to sign the picture. nanimac and I don't have the email address for all 14 owners. We can only reach you through the forum.

2013-07-28 12.03.23-1.jpeg
2013-07-28 12.10.54-1.jpeg

Meet up

The 28th works better because we have a Shareholders meeting at 5 pm on the 21st. spleen, take a look at your email.

So are we actually going to meet, or not? What time? The 21st is only a week away, the 28th only 2 weeks. Will it be pot luck? How do we coordinate that? Or does everyone just bring what they want and hope it is a variety of food?

So are we actually going to meet, or not? What time? The 21st is only a week away, the 28th only 2 weeks. Will it be pot luck? How do we coordinate that? Or does everyone just bring what they want and hope it is a variety of food?

Yes, the 28th from 3-5pm at the service center. They'll provide refreshments and appetizers. Last time some of us brought food too and I think this time will be the same.

nanimac,
Unfortunately, I need to leave a little early to drop my kids off at Hawaii Theater for a play. By the way, be aware that on the H-1, the 3 right lanes are blocked so traffic can be very heavy. Kamehameha Hwy is crowded as well because of rail work.

I tried to look up the road construction for the weekend but couldn't find it...if it's the same construction as the past few weekends, they won't close the lanes until 8pm (Saturday) so should be ok going out...fingers crossed.

I tried to look up the road construction for the weekend but couldn't find it...if it's the same construction as the past few weekends, they won't close the lanes until 8pm (Saturday) so should be ok going out...fingers crossed.

I drove out to Waimalu this past Sunday at around 2pm and the 3 right lanes were closed past the Pearl City off ramp. It was horrendous.