Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu meet ups - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too. My MS was dirty after driving it Friday. And I was in a class all day Saturday, so she didn't get her clean up for Sunday's meet. Adding today its been raining since early on windward side.

I washed my car last night but just had too much stuff going on today. Would've been cool to drive up to tantalus. Guess we can do it at a meet up sometime.

Won't be able to make this event today. If anyone goes, please post how the event was.
Me too. My MS was dirty after driving it Friday. And I was in a class all day Saturday, so she didn't get her clean up for Sunday's meet. Adding today its been raining since early on windward side.
I washed my car last night but just had too much stuff going on today. Would've been cool to drive up to tantalus. Guess we can do it at a meet up sometime.
I hate you all for abandoning me.:cursing:
20150125_094352.jpg

I hate you all for abandoning me.:cursing:
View attachment 70299

Best to carry on and consider it an honor that you were able to align your schedule, focus and attend than to worry about things you can't control.
You were responsible and did what was necessary.
And you honored your word as the commitment to be there.
Some will always find a reason not to complete a task, while you went ahead and just did it.
Represent.

3 Cs
Commitment
Communication
Consistency

Maybe you even showed your car or offered a few folks a test ride in your MS...

Looks like the weather was stunning today.

We are CONFIRMED for our meet-up at the SC on Saturday, February 28th from 3pm - 5pm. Get ready for rocket launches in the P85D! Tesla providing refreshments and also sending out an email blast to all Oahu Tesla owners! Please post whether or not you'll be attending. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting even more Tesla owners!

I'll try to put together a quick flyer today or tomorrow in case anyone wants to send to people.

We are CONFIRMED for our meet-up at the SC on Saturday, February 28th from 3pm - 5pm. Get ready for rocket launches in the P85D! Tesla providing refreshments and also sending out an email blast to all Oahu Tesla owners! Please post whether or not you'll be attending. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting even more Tesla owners!

I'll try to put together a quick flyer today or tomorrow in case anyone wants to send to people.

Thanks for checking on this.

Thanks nanimac. I will be there.

I'll bring my Hawaii tesla nametag/lanyard with me..:cool:. who else still has theirs?:confused:

any thoughts on the Hot dog machine again? or too much work.